- This book contains Vedic hymns that are recited during special occasions / ceremonies for blessing someone.
- This book contains a selection of 39 mantras from Rig Veda.
- The speciality of these mantras is that there is atleast one Pada (Word) as “Aayu” (and its variations) meaning Long life.
- It includes the Pada Patha, Samhita Patha and Ghana Patha text of the mantras.
- The meaning of each of the mantra in English is also included.
- Introduction note on Rig Veda Praatishakya (Vedic Grammar) continued from Vol.1 and Vol.2
- Ashta Vikruthis Introduction – Detailed explanation of Maala, Shikhaa, Rekha, Dhvaja, Danda, Ratha & Ghana Patha
The list of 39 mantras in this book are given here.
You can view the sample pages right here.