- This book contains Vedic hymns that are recited during special occasions / ceremonies for blessing someone.
- This book contains a selection of 38 mantras from Rig Veda.
- The speciality of these mantras is that there is atleast one Pada (Word) as “Aayu” (and its variations) meaning Long life.
- It includes the Pada Patha, Samhita Patha and Ghana Patha text of the mantras.
- The meaning of each of the mantra in English is also included.
- Detailed explanation on how to pronounce Vedic Mantras.
- Various Sandhi rules (Joining of words) explained in tabular form.
- Excellent Introduction note on Rig Veda Praatishakya (Vedic Grammar) written after many years of deep research.
- (Please note that Introduction note is continued in books Vol.2 and Vol.3)
The list of 38 mantras in this book are given here.
You can view the sample pages right here.