Rig Veda Aashirwada Ghanam Vol.3 – Book (Devanagari)
This book contains Vedic hymns that are recited during special occasions / ceremonies for blessing someone.
- This book contains Vedic hymns that are recited during special occasions / ceremonies for blessing someone.
- This book contains a selection of 39 mantras from Rig Veda.
- The speciality of these mantras is that there is atleast one Pada (Word) as “Aayu” (and its variations) meaning Long life.
- It includes the Pada Patha, Samhita Patha and Ghana Patha text of the mantras.
- The meaning of each of the mantra in English is also included.
- Introduction note on Rig Veda Praatishakya (Vedic Grammar) continued from Vol.1 and Vol.2
- Ashta Vikruthis Introduction – Detailed explanation of Maala, Shikhaa, Rekha, Dhvaja, Danda, Ratha & Ghana Patha
All books are available in the following stores. Kindly contact these stores and check availability of the books.
The CDs are only available through the website, and the stores below do not have stock.
GIRI TRADING AGENCY (ALL OVER INDIA)
For a list of locations click right here.
SRI MARKANDEYA BOOK DEPOT
48, Kumbeswarar Sannadhi,
Tamil Nadu 612001
Ph : +91-96298 15580
KG Nagar Main Rd, Raghavendra Colony, Chamrajpet
KG Nagar, Bengaluru – 560019
Ph: +91-80-26612730, 080-26612731, 080-26612732
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/sYg2HzETi9uRqjHDA
VEDANTA BOOK HOUSE
No. 92, 6th Main Road, Appurao Road,
Near Uma Talkies, Chamarajpet, Bengaluru – 560018
Ph: +91-9886377230, 080-26507590
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/LcEQkwkQZpqZjVTS7