- Sri Rudram occurs in the middle of the “Taittriya” Samhita of Krishna Yajur Veda, in the 4th Kanda and 5th Prasna.
- There are a total of 11 Anuvaakas in Sri Rudram.
- This book contains the Samhita Patha, Pada Patha, Krama Patha and Ghana Patha form of the Mantras.
- Verse by verse meaning of Rudram (Namakam) in English is also given in the introduction section of the book.
- Introduction note includes interesting research articles on Veda, its branches, mathematics, Chandas, Astrology, General Equation of Krama, Jata, Ghana etc. (in English)
You can view the sample pages here.
You can view the index page here.