Sri Rudra Ghanam – Book (Devanagari)
Contains Samhita Patha, Pada Patha, Krama Patha & Ghana Patha of Rudram (Namakam).
- Sri Rudram occurs in the middle of the “Taittriya” Samhita of Krishna Yajur Veda, in the 4th Kanda and 5th Prasna.
- There are a total of 11 Anuvaakas in Sri Rudram.
- This book contains the Samhita Patha, Pada Patha, Krama Patha and Ghana Patha form of the Mantras.
- Verse by verse meaning of Rudram (Namakam) in English is also given in the introduction section of the book.
- Introduction note includes interesting research articles on Veda, its branches, mathematics, Chandas, Astrology, General Equation of Krama, Jata, Ghana etc. (in English).