- Chamakam appears in the fourth Kaanda and seventh Prasna of the Krishna Yajur Veda.
- This book contains the Pada Patha, Samhita Patha, Krama Patha, Jata Patha and Ghana Patha forms of recitation.
- A detailed introduction about each of the 11 Anuvaakas is given in the beginning of the book.
- A brief explanation of the grammar in the Vedas is explained to help learners, recite the Mantras in the correct manner.
- The svara for the Vedic Mantras are provided for you to follow the sentences with ease.
You can view the sample pages here.
You can view the index page here.