• THE CONTENT OF THE PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE IS FOR YOUR GENERAL INFORMATION AND USE ONLY. IT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
• YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
• THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS MATERIAL WHICH IS OWNED BY OR LICENSED TO US. THIS MATERIAL INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE DESIGN, LAYOUT, LOOK, APPEARANCE AND GRAPHICS. REPRODUCTION IS PROHIBITED OTHER THAN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE, WHICH FORMS PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
• ALL TRADE MARKS REPRODUCED IN THIS WEBSITE WHICH ARE NOT THE PROPERTY OF, OR LICENSED TO, THE OPERATOR ARE ACKNOWLEDGED ON THE WEBSITE.
• UNAUTHORISED USE OF THIS WEBSITE MAY GIVE RISE TO A CLAIM FOR DAMAGES AND/OR BE A CRIMINAL OFFENCE.
• FROM TIME TO TIME THIS WEBSITE MAY ALSO INCLUDE LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES. THESE LINKS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE TO PROVIDE FURTHER INFORMATION. THEY DO NOT SIGNIFY THAT WE ENDORSE THE WEBSITE(S). WE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF THE LINKED WEBSITE(S).
• YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF SUCH USE OF THE WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THE LAWS OF INDIA OR OTHER REGULATORY AUTHORITY.
1. This website is designed, and maintained by ghanapati.com. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
2. All orders are subject to product availability.
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. ghanapati.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
5. Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
6. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
7. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on ghanapati.com to enable us, and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities, to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on or using our website.
8. Payment gateway takes 24-48 hrs. to confirm the payment to check for fraudulent transactions. Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with ghanapati.com. Usually all orders are processed and shipped within 2 working days, once payment is confirmed. Ghanapati.com shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods in the event of flood, fire, wars, natural calamity or any cause that is beyond the control of ghanapati.com.
9. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
10. We at ghanapati.com, reserve the right to cancel your order under any circumstances, and any payment received will be refunded.
Contributions towards The Ghanapati
The ultimate owner of all the Ghanapati.com is The Ghanapati and all the contributions reach the account held by The Ghanapati.
Contributions are to support the creation of high quality Vedic content that we at The Ghanapati strive to deliver day in day out. Please note that your support to The Ghanapati does not constitute a charitable donation and no exemption can be claimed under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act,1961 of India or elsewhere.